welcome to new-era-hat.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maggie Cheung: Balenciaga muse goddess



Maggie Cheung and Nicole Kidman are Balenciaga's loyal "fans", Maggie Cheung has more than 20 times the size of the event appeared wearing a Balenciaga gown, actress in China, the "leather dress" she wore only a mix of best.wholesale Coach Handbags It is learned that the original Balenciaga invite Maggie Cheung as its muse, she immediately resigned to izzue, bored as Balenciaga man meat racks, very competent. If you know the meaning of the Muses, the position of not lower than the actress trophy.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog! I actually love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made.
    I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!
    Prada Wholesale

    ReplyDelete